Financial Sector Deepening (FSDMoç), a facility for financial sector development with a focus on expanding levels of inclusion, funded by the Departiment for International Development (DfID) is recruiting a Grants and Compliance Manager, to be based in Maputo-Mozambique.
- The Grants and Compliance manager will be based in Maputo and will be responsible for developing and implement the process of grants management for FSDMoç;
- Structure partnerships finance section in conformity with the Funds Manual and DfID subsidies policy;
- Work with finance, project team and operations to ensure compliance between grants uptaking functions;
- Server as point of contact of beneficiairies and partners about contractual issues, finance reports and compliance;
- Ensure a good relation between FSDMoç and donee for a better implementation of the programme and the alignment with Mozambique legislation.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, administration or equivalent.
- Experience in management, monitoring and evaluation of grants;
- Relevant experience and progressive responsibility in finance, accounting and administration;
- Proved experienve managing project financed by DfID;
- Experience in developing budgets and forecast to programs;
- Precision in working with large quantity of data;
- Demonstrated hability in writing reports in english;
- Good communication and staff management capacity including the hability to engage with people at different levels of an organization;
- Extremely autonomous and organized individual with good habilities, techniques, analytic capacity, common sense and adequate professional image.
- English fluent
- Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
- Application letter in Portuguese and English
- Curriculum Vitae in Portuguese and English
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line ‘’Grants and Compliance Manager’’